Mosquitoes are infamous for spreading extremely dangerous diseases such as malaria, dengue, brain fever, cerebral malaria. Having a mosquito infestation in close proximity to you and your family is an extremely dangerous situation and can be fatal. The primary goal is to keep homes and families safe from mosquitoes. A larvicidal treatment kills mosquitoes before they mature.
Everyone knows how annoying – and painful – mosquitoes can be. Somehow, there always seem to be some that manage to get through to give you a nasty, itchy bite or two.
Here are some facts that you might want to know about these nasty little insects:
- They can develop from eggs to adults in just six to ten days.
- They are found close to still water, where their larvae feed and develop.
- They seem to be attracted to dark colours.
- Mosquitoes will normally bite you at dawn or dusk – or if you’re unlucky, both. That’s when their internal clocks tell them it’s feeding time.
Prevention Tips for Mosquitoes
- Try and cover the whole body as much as possible and as according to the temperature and weather to protect yourself.
- Mosquitoes are drawn to standing water for breeding, so make sure to clear your yard of anything that might collect still water, such as gutters, buckets, and some toys.
- If you have a bird bath or outdoor water bowl for your pet, make sure to change out the water regularly so as not to attract mosquitoes.
- Balconies, pits and drains should be clear and drained of all water.
- We Provide mosquito fogging system that kills mosquitoes and disrupts their breeding cycles, keeping your yard mosquito-free.
- The insecticide we use does not harm your plants or useful insects such as butterflies, and does not pose a threat to pets or children.