Rodents are dangerous pests at home. They can be very persistent and if rats gain access into your property they can spread disease, contaminate food in the kitchen & they are known to cause damage to electronics, household appliances, wiring. One pair of rats shed more than 1 million body hairs each year and a single rat can leave up to 25,000 droppings. Taking prompt action at the first sign of rats will ensure your problem can be quickly treated.
Some signs that you have a rodent in your home/offices include
- Chewed wiring, insulation, or other materials
- Animal droppings
- Unexplained stains or odors
- Strange noises
Prevention Tips for Rodents
- Keep any possible food sources away from rodents.
- Fruits and vegetables to be stored properly and resulting waste should never be left in sinks.
- Cardboard objects prove attractive to rodents, as they tend to chew them up for use in their nests.
- Our professionals are trained not only to address current infestations but also to prevent future infestations.
- We provide number of unique, safe and very easy to use solutions.
- Our service uses complete eco-friendly solutions.
- Products and techniques implemented are 100% non-toxic to humans and pets.